Another week down and another phenomenal round of Pecha Kucha completed. We had topics ranging from thought-provoking to outright hilarious. No videos this time, but we've got proof of a certain bearded fellow enjoying himself.
Keeping up with tradition, Sumeet has uploaded the slides below.
- Dabbawalas of Mumbai by Sudeep
- Biometric Technology by Vikram
- Small Reflections of a Great House by Hardik
- Philosophy of AI by Prateek
- The Defect of Thought by Yang Kai
- Our Space Time by Che Kai
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Elian
- How Ol Charlie attacked Intelligent Design with Occam's Razor by Ananth
- What Are You? by Mahadev, dance-off expert
It's almost impossible to pick just one quote to share, but I think I have to go with one from Mahadev.
"What are you? Some guys get offended if you ask this question. Others don't...and those guys are ghosts."
Fun Fact When two souls go for the same body, they have a merge conflict.